Nature's Care® Organic Incredible Expanding Planting Mix (NEW)
Overview & Benefits
- Soil triples in size (3X)* when you add water! Saying "abracadabra" while you do it is up to you. *up to 3X expansion
- Lightweight soil means lightweight packaging, which can be delivered directly to your home
- Starts feeding on day 1 and continues for up to 2 months
- Grows up to 3X the vegetables and herbs than native soil. Native soil doesn't stand a chance
- Holds 33% more water (than basic potting soil) and improves native soil by adding up to 90% more air space which means containers, in-ground gardens, and raised beds will all find this soil bewitching
Suppose we told you that we had a planting mix that would expand to three times its volume when you added water so you'd only need a little to do a lot. And it would feed your plants for up to two months. AND it was made from 100% renewable resources. You'd say that was incredible, right? Well, that's what we thought too. Nature's Care® Organic Incredible Expanding Planting Mix comes in a lightweight bag to make your gardening experiences a little more magical.
0.33 CF bag, 0.67 CF bag
How to Use
Fill 1/3 of the container with Nature's Care® Organic Incredible Expanding Planting Mix then gradually add water. Mix the soil and water together to unleash the magic. The expansion of the soil could take up to 10 min to complete. Now you can plant as usual.
Spread a 1" layer of Nature's Care® Organic Incredible Expanding Planting Mix over the area to be planted. Mix it in with the top 4-6" of native soil. Plant as usual. Water plants thoroughly.
For Raised Beds and Other Large Projects
Mix equal parts Nature's Care® Organic Incredible Expanding Planting Mix and water in a separate container, allow the magic to unfold, then plant as usual.
0.33 cu. ft. bag covers 4 sq. ft. or two 12 inch pots
0.67 cu. ft. bag covers 8 sq. ft. or two 12 inch pots
While gardening can be all in good fun, dirt is, well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing our trusted gardening gloves when handling soil and washing our hands after.
Kids & Pets
If you're making this a family affair, kids need grown-up supervision.
Our Commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world's largest recycling efforts? Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Nature's Care® soils, potting mixes and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back. If your plants aren't satisfied, return product UPC or receipt to us for a refund. For our digits and address, click here.