Nature's Care® Garden Insect Eater
Overview & Benefits
- Our Garden Insect Eaters are tiny, living organisms called nematodes (Steinernema carpocapsae) that ambush and kill common garden pests in the soil.
- Natural control of pests in your garden and raised bed soil without harming your plants
- Unique easy formula, just mix into water and pour or spray on the soil around your plants.
- REFRIGERATE UPON ARRIVAL: Make sure you refrigerate them and use them within 7 days of receipt.
- A natural and residual form of pest control, killing common garden pest larvae such as weevils, borers, armyworms and more
Introducing a new and residual way to protect your plants from pests! Nature’s Care® Garden Insect Eater uses nematodes—tiny, hardworking worms—to prey on pests living in your soil. Our nematodes ambush and eat garden insect larvae living in your soil, so your garden isn’t their buffet. Nematodes occur naturally, we’re just increasing their population to help you in your fight against garden insects. Nature’s Care® Garden Insect Eater will naturally control garden pests in the soil without harming your plants.
1.37 oz. tray
How to Use
- Empty nematodes into Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder, add water and stir thoroughly
- Attach hose to feeder and evenly apply
- Water the treated area in thoroughly to improve performance.
- Water treated area consistently over the next 2 weeks.
When to Apply
Apply in the morning or evening when temperatures are cool.
How Often to Apply
Nature's Care® Garden Insect Eater can be applied every 14 days, all season long. Apply more often for bad infestations.
Where to Use
Recommended use around any garden plant, including fruits, flowers, vegetables, and more. For best results, apply to a smaller area.
One package can cover up to 2,250 sq. ft.
Store in refrigerator until use. DO NOT FREEZE. Use the entire Garden Insect Eater package at one time.
What It Controls
When used as directed it kills the larvae of Annual Bluegrass Weevil, Armyworm, Banana Moth, Billbug, Black Vine Weevil, Chinch Bugs, Clearwing Borer, Codling Moth, Cutworms, Dogwood Borer, Flea Larvae/Pupae, Giant Palmetto Weevil, Mint Root Borer, Navel Orange Worm, Peachtree Borer, Rotten Sugarcane Borer, Shore Flies, Sod Webworm, Strawberry Root Weevil & Tropical Sod Webworm.
Nematodes (Steinernema carpocapsae)
Dispose of empty container in trash.
After an area has been treated, water thoroughly to improve the products performance. Water treated area consistently over the next 2 weeks.
What to Expect
Using this natural garden pest solution, you should start to see a reduction of the insect population within 2-3 days.
Nature's Care® Garden Insect Eater is easy to use. With our unique easy-to-mix formula, all you have to do is empty the container into a Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder, add water, and mix it all together. Then it's ready to apply.